Monday 29 December 2014

Good morning all, I hope you all had a great Christmas
I did x
For challenge 117
  Anything goes I choose

Snowman Couple from Crafty Sentiments

I used this image for my Husbands card
as I thought it was so cute,
my Husband loved it so I was pleased





Our sponsors this week our

Stamping Boutique 3 images
 or 4 if stamping boutique image is used 

Eureka 5 images
 Crafty Sentiments 3 images

QKR Stampede 5 images


                                                             Sentimental Susan 5 images 

Thank you all for looking
and I wish everyone

 A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR
May it be happy and crafty
and healthy for us all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

4 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet and adorable the snowman couple look
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments, this was fun to do x happy new year may it be a very crafty one for us all x

      Delete
  2. This is so fun and festive. Loving the design paper with the wording.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment, may we all have Great New Year and happy crafting x

      Delete