Sunday 2 August 2015

Good morning all,
this weeks challenge is
Anything goes,

I choose this one,

Fall Kat from ikes art
as this reminded me
of my cat Horlicks





I also did this one

Sweer Nectar from Patties Creations






Both were colourecd using my spectrum noir pencils,
card stock, and die cuts from my stash.
Hope you like them x


Our sponsors this week are,
     Patties Creations , Crafty Sentiments, Ike's Art


Thank you for stopping by to look
have a great crafty week

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. FABulous - I love his shiny eye and nose and the gorgeous leaves on there too. Super name for a cat :-D
    Thank you for using one of my images and it was a pleasure to sponsor you :-D

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete