Sunday 13 December 2015

Good morning all, sorry this is a later posting,
but have had  problem getting on my blogg today,
New Challenge 167 at Glitter n Sparkle
Traditional or not Christmas

I choose

Snowman from Ikes Art 

I used my spectrum noir pencils
to colour him 
die cut a shape and found the card in my stash
used gem to bling a little

I really enjoyed colouring this one

hope you like him




Our sponsors this week are


                         Pattie's Creations , Crafty Sentiments , Ike's Art Sunsational Stamps 


Hope you all have a great crafty week

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful - great background and super colouring on the snowman :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images and it was a pleasure to Sponsor you :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete